Assalamualaikum ada Good Day
These are some of the reasons why thread keep breaking on the sewing machine.
1) Needle is wrongly installed or wrong needle
- Please ensure the needle is installed correctly on the sewing machine
- Please ensure the needles are the correct type for the sewing machine. Do not use industrial needles for home use portable sewing machine needles.
2) Threads not installed correctly
- PLease install the threads correctly based on the sewing machine manual
3) Needle might need to be changed
- Sometime the needle has been used too long and damaged. Changing needle should be the first thing to do when thread keeps breaking
4) Thread tension too high
- Using too high upper thread tension can also cause thread breakage. Lower down the tension to see if this helps
5) Bobbin threads not installed correctly
- The bobbin thread might not wound nice and need to be redone
6) Thread quality is not good
- Old threads or poor thread quality can cause thread breakage also. Try chaning the threads to newer or other brands to see if the problem repeats
7) Obstruction on the thread pathways
- Any knots of tangle threads can cause the thread breakage. Remove the knots
If you are still having the thread breakage problem despite the action take, you may need to bring your sewing machine for repair or servicing.
For any inquiry please contact us at 012-9289727. We do provide sewing machine service at our shop in Section 9 Bandar Baru Bangi