There are a few possibilities why your sewing machine is stuck or jammed.
- There are threads or fabric remnants stuck somewhere on the machine. If you can see it and remove it, then you can remove it. Sometimes pieces of broken threads are stuck inside the machine which requires the machine body casing to be opened
- Too many small dust collected on gears or moving parts inside the sewing machine. This is pretty common for heavily used sewing machine. Normally it requires some thorough cleaning
- Rust on certain moving parts inside the machine will cause the sewing machine to jam also. There is not much you can do except send it back to the sewimg machine repair shop for servicing work
- Broken needles get stuck in some parts of the bobbin house mechanism. If you can remove it, please remove it
- Maybe some parts of the machines has been misaligned. You need to send the machine back for repair if this happens
For further inquiry please contact us at 012-9289727
We are an authorized dealer and service center for Brother Sewing Machines located in Section 9 Bandar Baru Bangi