Products Warranty Terms & Conditions
Limited Warranty for the Products
This limited warranty (this “Warranty”) is provided to end-user purchaser (“you”) of any portable sewing machine brand sold by Kraf Ezee Enterprise, except for Brother sewing machine (the “Product”). For Brother sewing machine please refer to the Brother Sewing Machine Warranty Terms and Conditions HERE
Contact Information of Kraf Ezee Enterprise:
Address: No 30 Jalan PB3 Seksyen 9 Bandar Baru Bangi 43650 Selangor
This Warranty applies only to purchases made with Kraf Ezee Enterprise on or after the effective date identified above, and only covers portable sewing machine aside from Brother Sewing Machine sold by Kraf Ezee Enterprise. This Warranty is only valid in Malaysia and is subject to the laws of Malaysia.
Kraf Ezee Enterprise reserves the right to amend or modify the terms and conditions of this Warranty without prior notice.
To the extent permitted by local law and subject to the terms of this Warranty, Kraf Ezee Enterprise will, at its option, render the Product to an operational condition as intended by Kraf Ezee Enterprise’s specifications free of charge, where there is a fault with the Product which is a consequence of the Manufacturer’s defect in materials or workmanship. To be eligible for this Warranty, you must provide Kraf Ezee Enterprise with notice of a defect during the Warranty period in accordance with the Warranty claim procedures indicated below.
1. Warranty Period
The Warranty period is 6 - 12 months, depending on the model of the Product. The Warranty period for each of the Product models is stated on the purchase receipt.
The Warranty period starts from the date you purchase the Product and ceases upon the expiration of the period. Your original purchase invoice (sales receipt or order confirmation e-mail), showing the date of purchase and product description, is your proof of the date of purchase.
In addition, this Warranty only applies to the initial purchase by you and Kraf Ezee Enterprise’s obligations under this Warranty cease anytime when the Product is rented, sold or otherwise disposed of by you.
2. Warranty Claim Procedures
Your Product must be a portable sewing machine sold by Kraf Ezee with proof of purchase. To claim the warranty please contact Kraf Ezee Enterprise's representative directly.
If you have bought the portable sewing machine from Kraf Ezee Enterprise, you may make a Warranty claim within the Warranty period in accordance with the procedures below, provided however that you will not be entitled to a Warranty claim if your Product or defect falls under one of the exclusions under “Section 3 - Warranty Exclusions and Limitations” of this Warranty:
- If you experience any issue with your Product, please contact our Customer Service at the contact details provided above and follow our instructions on troubleshooting procedures.
- If the issue cannot be resolved by troubleshooting, our support staff will give you further instructions for further help. Please provide sufficient details to enable us to assess the claim.
To the extent permitted by local law, Products presented for repair may be replaced by refurbished products of the same type, rather than being repaired. Refurbished parts may be used to repair the Product. Replacement of the Product or a part does not extend or restart the Warranty period.
All component parts or hardware products removed under this Warranty become the property of Kraf Ezee Enterprise unless otherwise stipulated by applicable local law.
In the unlikely event that your Product has recurring failures or Kraf Ezee Enterprise determines it is unable to repair or replace the Product, Kraf Ezee Enterprise, at its option, may elect to give you a refund or credit of your purchase price instead of a replacement.
Kraf Ezee Enterprise, to the extent permitted by local law, may seek reimbursement from you of any reasonable costs incurred by them if the Products are found to be in good working order or where the problem falls under any of the Warranty exclusions and limitations. Reasonable costs may include transportation costs and parts and labor costs.
5. Warranty Exclusions and Limitations
This Warranty does not apply to maintenance kits (periodic or otherwise), accessories and consumable items and does not extend to any Product from which the serial number has been removed. In addition, this Warranty does not cover any of the followings:
- normal wear and tear;
- any damages, defects, malfunctioning, and/or non-functioning of consumables which by nature require periodic replacement, including the following:
- light bulb, foot controller, consumable items and accessories
- oils, needles, needle plates, bobbin covers bobbins, bobbin house, feed dogs, thread stands or any other parts deeemed as normal wear and tear parts.
Upon occurrence of any of the following events, Kraf Ezee Enterprise may, at its sole discretion, immediately terminate the Warranty and treat the Warranty as null and void. Upon such termination, Kraf Ezee Enterprise will no longer be liable or responsible to carry out any Warranty Work for your Product due to any defect even if it is still within the Warranty Period.
- any assignment, sale or transfer of the Product by the customer to any other party;
- any adjustment, modification, maintenance, service, repair or work of whatever kind carried out to the Product by any party that is not duly authorized by Kraf Ezee Enterprise;
- any act, deed or thing done not in accordance with (i) the information or manual supplied with the Product, or (ii) Kraf Ezee Enterprise’s instructions howsoever given and wherever contained;
- any abuse (including rough handling/transportation), negligent act or use, misuse, tampering or wrongful management of the Product, including failure or neglect to maintain the correct environmental conditions such as air quality, humidity or temperature, or failure to maintain the correct and proper inspection, maintenance and service schedules recommended for the Product); or
- any damage or tampering of the serial number on the Product, or any alteration to the Warranty certificate, Warranty’s registration number or Product’s proof of purchase;
KRAF EZEE ENTERPRISE MAKES NO OTHER EXPRESS WARRANTY OR CONDITION WHETHER WRITTEN OR ORAL AND, ONLY TO THE EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW, KRAF EZEE ENTERPRISE EXPRESSLY DISCLAIMS ALL WARRANTIES AND CONDITIONS NOT STATED IN THIS WARRANTY.
TO THE EXTENT THAT THE ABOVE WARRANTY SERVICES AND TERMS OR ANY PART THEREOF IS INCONSISTENT WITH LOCAL LAW, THE WARRANTY SERVICES AND TERMS OR THE CORRESPONDING PART SHALL BE DEEMED MODIFIED TO BE CONSISTENT WITH SUCH LOCAL LAW. EXCEPT TO THE EXTENT LAWFULLY PERMITTED, THIS WARRANTY DO NOT EXCLUDE, RESTRICT, OR MODIFY BUT ARE IN ADDITION TO THE MANDATORY STATUTORY CONSUMER RIGHTS APPLICABLE TO THE SALE OF THIS PRODUCT TO YOU.