Malaysia Starting from RM6.50
Embroidery Digitizer Software is an original software from USA for converting clipart or other forms of raster and vector images into an embroidery file. Image processing tools and a step-by-step wizard are provided to produce an image suitable for yielding a high-quality embroidery stitch-out. The software comes an complete and easy to understand manual on how to use. Kraf Ezee will also provide technical assistance for use the software
This Software has been tested in the Softpedia labs using several industry-leading security solutions and found to be completely clean of adware/spyware components.
Features of Digitizer Embroidery Software (an auto-digitizer for embroidery files)
- Reads raster or vector format images (supported input formats include *.bmp, *.png, *.jpg, *.gif, *.svg, *.wmf, and *.emf)
- Allows images in other (unsupported) file formats to be pasted into the workspace
- Converts images to high-quality embroidery files for sewing
- Supports output embroidery file formats including Brother (c) *.pes, Janome (c) *.jef, and Singer (c) *.xxx (these may be converted by Embroidery Editor Software, or other embroidery editors, to a much larger variety of embroidery file formats compatible with most home and commercial machines)
- Contains image-processing tools for converting images into color-reduced, smoothed images suitable for digitizing
- Includes a variety of pattern fills which can be applied to sew individual regions of the image
- Supports both auto-digitizing and manual digitizing options to give substantial user control over the digitizing process
The help that accompanies Embroidery Digitizer Software contains a mini-tutorial that describes the steps necessary to load input image files and convert them to embroidery files. After opening Embroidery Digitizer Software by double-clicking the desktop icon, click the Help/Help Topics menu item. This will open the Getting Started main help page which presents a step-by-step tutorial for using the various features of Embroidery Digitizer Software.
Several image-processing tools are available in Embroidery Digitizer Software. In many cases, these will be necessary to use in order to reduce the color content and smooth the image file before it can be sewn. Usually, clipart images are already smooth enough to be sewn immediately, so these constitute a good set of images for starting to use the digitizing features of Embroidery Digitizer Software.
Once a suitable image has been obtained the auto-digitizing Sewing mode is entered by clicking the Convert toolbar button (the sewing-machine icon). This presents a stitching toolbar from which choices for pattern fills, stitch angles, etc., can be made. Options for auto-digitizing the entire image or just a single color, or manually sewing each color in the image, are available on this toolbar.
Below is a clipart image that was sewn with SewArt using the default pattern fill. The textured fill appears after the image has been converted (sewn) to stitches. In this case, the conversion process took less than 5 minutes to complete. More complicated images will take longer and require use of the image conversion tools prior to producing the embroidery file.
TO PURCHASE, please provide email for download link. Kraf Ezee will provide the link from the software supplier to download. Installation is easy and quick. The software supplier will email the license to buyer once order is placed. There is no CD required. Contact us to get more information about the software manufacturer. Note that Kraf Ezee only supply ORIGINAL software.